Monday 21 March 2016

Tui's Writing about change.

What did I think about today’s change?

Well, I felt really hungry and I thought that I was going to starve to death. I felt quite sorry for the people that worked
really hard and who finished their work, they had to suffer
from the people who were being silly. It was unfair for the
sensible people to stay in and miss their yummy, morning tea and lunch.But it WAS fair for the silly people to stay in the classroom and finish their work. The silly people
deserve to stay in at morning tea and lunch and do their
work because while they were suppose to be doing their
work, they were talking to each other and they were playing a bit. The sensible people should go and have their morning tea and lunch because they were working
really hard and finishing off their work.

That is what I thought about today’s change.

No comments:

Post a Comment